Here is a sample of what some of your fellow contrymen are saying. They are standing up and complaining. Woodie Guthrie would say that they are lining up to complain wherever they can be heard, from California to the New York Island, From the Redwood Forest to the Gulf Stream Waters. He would want you to remember that this land is your land and this land is my land and this land was made for you and me. Because of Woodie's appropriate reminder, and because the past year and then some have been bad for America and bad for the Constitution and bad for our Democracy, it's time to call those who represent us accountable for their poor leadership.
"Throw the Bums Out"
Posted by NevadaStu on a Wednesday long long ago! at 12:05:22 PM. Things do not change fast enough or perhaps they change too quickly!
Sometimes, in the great scheme of things, a series of random events occur that combine to produce a “perfect storm”. America now finds itself in the midst of a “perfect political storm”. We’ve elected the most radically leftist President in history, and gifted him with a Congress made up of a super majority of his political allies.
The combination of a media driven hatred of Donald Trump and George W. Bush before him and Ronald Reagan before him, a re-imploding economy, excessive corporate greed, public and private sector incompetence and other less publicized conditions lead to an almost incomprehensible defeat of enough Republican Senators and Republican Congressmen last November to give corrupt Democrats the control of the House; the US Senate, and the presidency and that has not done the US well in the first year of the Biden Administration. He is by most accounts, the worst president of all time and everything touched by this administration is a failure. He has the worst approval rating in history and the all-Democrat Congress is stinking up the US Capitol.
Many of our congressional representatives have been ignoring the will of their constituents for far too long and yet we continually re-elect them. On issues of illegal immigration, energy policy, bailouts, budget, terrorism etc. they consistently vote to weaken this nation. They cram pork barrel earmarks into bills at a time when we can least afford them, and then, the fools pass those bills unread.
They give themselves major raises, vote themselves excessive benefits packages, receive much of their full pay for life after 5 years, are showered with gifts from lobbyists in return for special favors, and it is tiring just to recount their sins.
Can this ever change? It sure does not look like it can! This will never change as long as Congress has the power to pass laws on their own behalf. In January of 2010, the US Congress voted to raise their yearly expense accounts by $93,000 each. That’s in addition to the $1.6m of petty cash they already receive per member.... Who's counting when most don't see it as something bad! By the way, Congress has resisted the temptation over the last several years as their ratings have gone to the netherworld.
Remember you have the power to change this in 2022.
In PA, we have Matt Cartwright, a very liberal Congressman and Bob Casey Jr., a senator up again in 2024. Casey is as liberal as they come and he pretends to be pro life. The next few elections are very important. So you know where both stand on the issues facing Americans today, I took the liberty of capturing their views and posting them below. You won't believe how anti-Pennsylvanian both are. Here goes:
- Both are 100% for Obamacare even though it costs taxpayers more.
- Both are happy giving IRS and the NSA more power over citizens.
- Both want u to pay huge taxes on inherited parents' property.
- Both are against US energy independence.
- Both want EPA to shut down coal plants & increase energy costs.
- Both want to keep spending money we do not have.
- Neither want to limit Obama's executive power.
- Both want same sex marriage -- not just civil unions.
- Both are against a solid US space program-- No NASA!
- Both against Medicare; prefer Obamacare for seniors.
- Both are pro Obamacare as the only US insurance.
- Both endorse Obamacare penalties for young and healthy.
- Both are OK losing America to Mideast terrorists.
- Both believe PLO and Israel are equally dangerous.
- Both support Obama's nuclear weapons gift and $billions to Iran.
- Both are pro Castro even when Castro is against US.
- Both are pro UN even when UN is against US.
- Both are pro terrorist rights & Constitutional protections.
- Both want children of illegals to become citizens by decree.
- Both want illegal aliens to have government-subsidized healthcare.
- Both support no raise in Social Security benefits for seniors.
- Both want amnesty for Illegal aliens and expedited citizenship.
- Both love big government; huge debt ceilings; no budget.
- Both want high taxes to pay for the slothful.
- Both love Common Core Obama educational principals.
- Both want Feds to take over control of schools from the states
- Both have no respect for 2nd Amendment.
- Both want gun control and gun confiscation as in Australia.
Both are pro-choice and pro-mutilation of womb babies for profit.
- Both OK with live baby dissections and sale of body parts.
- Both want free birth control for the sexually active.
- Neither ask that the sexually active pay for our cigarettes and drinks
- Both see global warming a big threat
- Both ignore science that dictates no global warming problem. .
- Both are Anti-energy.
- Both OK with Americans freezing v offshore drilling.
- Both are happy paying Mideast terrorists for oil and gas.
Feel free to go to their web-sites and ask them your favorite question. From what I have seen when you get the answer from one --- Obama, Cartwright, or Casey, you need not ask the other two.
Your tool for change is your vote.